Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tree Removal Service for Columbia and Lexington South Carolina

If you are in need of a Tree Removal Service for Columbia or Lexington South Carolina, I can definately help. Being in the "green industry", I am in contact with some of the lesser known, yet most competitively priced tree removal services here in the Midlands Area.

One tree cutting, trimming, and removal service that I use alot is my Uncle. If he is too busy, I often refer folks to my secondary choice, who I will introduce you by referral to once you contact me.

The cost of a tree removal service depends upon their overhead, the equipment they use, the position and size of the tree, the amount of brush that will need to be hauled off, and generally the length of time it will take to cut down the tree and remove the debris from the premisis.

One important aspect about tree removal is the final touches. Make sure that when you receive a "bid" to do the work, that they include (or carve out) the cost of the stump grinding. Grinding away the remaining part of the tree that is in the ground can cost from $80 to $250 depending upon the size of the stump and the location of the job.

Final touches to the job also include the removal of the sawdust debris and the spreading of topsoil. Often times, areas underneath trees have an imbalance in the pH of the soil which inhibits proper growth of the lawn or other plants. Spreading good topsoil after tree removal can help the situation. Once you have the topsoil down, you can call in the lawn care guys to put down a healthy layer of sod grass or perhaps sew some seeds (depending upon the irrigation, time of year, amount of light, etc).

If you need a tree removed, please don't hesitate to contact me, just visit Busy Bee Lawn Care online for my contact information.

Happy Gardening!

Ashley Brooks
Owner - Busy Bee Lawn Care
Columbia S.C.
803-331-5323